The Ugnayan ng Pahinungod UPOU in collaboration with the Faculty of Education UPOU will be offering again the Bridge English and Bridge Mathematics courses for FREE. This 2nd offering which will run from 7 April – 4 June 2021 will be available to Grades 10-12 students.
This program, in collaboration with the Faculty of Education UPOU, aims to equip the students with basic knowledge needed in pursuing higher education courses. These courses are hosted in the UPOU Massive Open Distance eLearning (MODeL), the official platform for Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) of UPOU.
Volunteers will be involved either in the pre-implementation (preparation of students’ data) and/or serve as the course coordinators of the offered bridge courses. The tasks of the course coordinators are as follows:
- monitor the students’ progress;
- facilitate discussion forum and answer the inquiries of the students;
- organize and facilitate synchronous sessions;
- check the participants’ completion of requirements; and
- submit the list of participants eligible to receive Certificates of Completion.
For inquiries, e-mail Ugnayan ng Pahinungod UPOU at [email protected]
NOTE: The volunteer sign-up form for the 2nd offering of the bridge program has been CLOSED.